It is hard to believe that it has already rolled around to daylight savings time again. I know it is earlier now than it used to be but still spring is rapidly approaching. Do you realize that it will be May 8th before we see the sun up as early in the morning as it was today? Two more months of going to work in the dark. It is a good thing that we have more daylight in the evening, I suppose, but I was getting used to the idea of not needing the headlights to go to work.
It was near 70 degrees here today. I saw a lady planting plants when I took Rose to bassoon lessons this morning. I thought, "Does she not know that it still freezes at night?" Hopefully they were hardy plants that will take the cold.
I suppose that I should be thinking about getting the garden ready to plant. Peas and radishes and those kinds of things could be planted anytime now. I think I will wait for some weeds to come up first though. That way I can till them up and get rid of that first round of weeds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment