The month of May is fast drawing to a close. I can not believe how fast this month has gone by. I would expect that summer would soon be upon us but today does not indicate that it is very close. It has been cool and rainy again and that seems to the norm. We expect to have peas come on sometime in the middle of June. I am getting the ingredients together now so that they will be ready when the peas are.
We finally got the garden planted. The cool spring has just not prompted me to get out and get it done. We planted a few less things this year. The garden spot is not large enough for a lot of squash, pumpkin and the like. We do like to have some tomatoes though so we planted those and lettuce, carrots, and peas. We did have a pretty good crop of weeds coming until we roto-tilled the last time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment