Do photos perserve memories or do they create them?Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Old Photos
I have had some fun going through some old photos. It is amazing looking at one's self from the perspective of a half century later. Why would I pose with a toy gun in my Sunday go to meetin' clothes? What was I looking at? What was I thinking? The funny thing is that if there were not a photograph I would not even have remembered doing something like this. Kind of weird when you think about it. I mean, what makes a memory?
Do photos perserve memories or do they create them?
Do photos perserve memories or do they create them?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love lookiing at old pictures maybe that is why i love scrapbooking. I don't know what you were thinking but it is a cute picture
Post a Comment