Monday, November 17, 2008
Cars Again
Remember a few weeks back I posted about how we seem to be in the time of car troubles. Well, I guess they are not over. The van began making an odd noise and when I pulled in the driveway tonight coolant leaked out onto the ground. Now I know where the noise was coming from. It appears the water pump has gone bye, bye. Anyway we can't get it into the shop until Wednesday so we are down one car for a couple of days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Down to one car...kind of made me chuckle remember in the "old days" families ONLY HAD 1 CAR. It would be a ruff life if we had to go back to that won't it?
Oh, how true. Our yard looks like a used car lot. Two cars in the garage, 3 vehicles (pickups & cars) in the driveway & 3 cars out front, plus how ever many vehicles Don-Mike's got stuffed in the back yard & 2 vehicles sitting in Mother & Don-Mike's driveway.
Post a Comment