
The kids are all here for Christmas vacation and we are so thankful that they made it. While the past few days have been cold and snowy it seems that the timing was good for Saturday travel at least coming from Utah and Idaho. It started snowing here quite hard just before Holly and family got here and has snowed pretty much since.
We drove the 4x4 to church today and were kind of glad to have it right now. The main roads and streets were plowed but the side streets were pretty snowy. After we got home from church it started snowing some more. It will be good to just hunker down here in the house for a few days now that everyone is here.
1 comment:
How fun to have everyone home again! I am glad that they were all able to travel safely. I'll bet your house seems full! I always have loved that feeling.
Post a Comment