Do we look old enough to be grandparents to you? I have been thinking about time a bit as we are into the new year. It seems to have really gone by quickly. It will soon be 31 years that we have been married and we now have three grandchildren but it seems like just yesterday that we got married and of course to think we have lived in Washington now for 15 years is almost too much to believe. Anyway here is a link to an essay by Orson Scott Card on the subject of time that I found interesting. http://www.mormontimes.com/mormon_voices/orson_scott_card/?id=5656Thursday, January 1, 2009
New Year's Day 2009
Do we look old enough to be grandparents to you? I have been thinking about time a bit as we are into the new year. It seems to have really gone by quickly. It will soon be 31 years that we have been married and we now have three grandchildren but it seems like just yesterday that we got married and of course to think we have lived in Washington now for 15 years is almost too much to believe. Anyway here is a link to an essay by Orson Scott Card on the subject of time that I found interesting. http://www.mormontimes.com/mormon_voices/orson_scott_card/?id=5656
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I really do not think that you look old enought to be grandparents. For some reason in my mind the are "old" with gray hair and a little pudgy. I certainly fit in to the pudgy part but the rest seems diffrent than what I would imagined. I love the article to.Thanks for sharing
Post a Comment