I was born in Preston, Idaho.
I served a mission to Sao Paulo, Brazil
I graduated from Utah State University with a degree in biology.
I now reside in Washinton State
We woke up to snow this morning but most of it has melted from the roads now. We took some things down to the storage unit this morning and I was glad to have the 4x4 for that. We let Rose take it to her lessons in Ellensburg but she would have been fine in the van.
Back when they used to do "Know Your Religion" and the two stakes met together for them we would see her quite often but we have not crossed paths for a couple of years. I think the last time we saw her was in the Costco store a couple of years ago.
2 comments:
If you're close to Ellensburg, do you ever see Wendy Esplin Gibb? We have 7" of snow. I heard the snow plow go past.
Back when they used to do "Know Your Religion" and the two stakes met together for them we would see her quite often but we have not crossed paths for a couple of years. I think the last time we saw her was in the Costco store a couple of years ago.
Post a Comment