I was born in Preston, Idaho.
I served a mission to Sao Paulo, Brazil
I graduated from Utah State University with a degree in biology.
I now reside in Washinton State
I don't know what we will name this trail. It is certainly not the John Wayne Wilderness Trail and it is not the Pacific Crest Trail, heck, it is not even the Greenway, but we have our own nature trail right in our back yard and these are just some of the scenes that you can see hiking the trail. The good news is that you do not need to take a backpack nor even lunch.. The whole walk takes about a minute and a half but it is an improvement over the barren hillside we have had for the last 17 years.
1 comment:
I like it. You need to put a rock or marker at the beginning of it with the name on it. You're saving on erosion, too :D
Love updates
Post a Comment