Friday, April 17, 2009




I think spring is coming. Some days it does not feel like it so much. I was surprised by a bit of rain this morning. It was really quite light. At first I thought I was getting a mist from the water sprinklers but realized that they were running on the wrong part of the yard to drift onto the driveway.
The flowers are coming and the grass is starting to green up. And the front porch is beginning to look inviting even if the temperatures have been a bit too cool to sit out there yet. It will not be many days now and we will be sitting on the porch and enjoying the weather.


1 comment:

RaNae said...

What a cool porch. Thx for sharing the pretty pictures.

We have curlies in our front flower garden. I need to pick them for Mother, but I selfishly don't want to lose those little pieces of yellow in my yard. This afternoon Nick found some day lilies growing in the dirt that was removed from the front flower bed for our big porch. The dirt is just sitting in heaps alongside the driveway. Nick took the T-top off his Camaro today even though I am still cold.